Student Learning Goals
1. Recognize and appreciate the historical, economic, political, social, and cultural dimensions of international processes.
Outcomes: Students learning will be demonstrated by the ability to
the various aspects of the current globalization and impact on areas
such as trade, finance, diplomacy, foreign policy, development and
- deliver effective oral presentation on any of the above topics or else;
- effectively implement the research process in the major.
2. Effectively acquire and analyze interdisciplinary literature within the major
Outcomes: Acquisition and analysis of interdisciplinary literature will be demonstrated by the student’s ability to
- interpret and synthesize literature;
- critically analyze literature and engage in interdisciplinary scholarly inquiry;
- engage analysis through both qualitative and quantitative methods.
3. Acquire some level of proficiency in a foreign language
Outcomes: Acquisition of proficiency in a foreign language will be demonstrated by the student’s ability to
- understand and communicate effectively;
- immerse her/himself and understand another culture other than her own.