- GPA (3.25 seniors; 3.75 juniors)
- At least three-quarters of the coursework completed in courses designated as liberal arts or sciences by the committee. Applied, technical, and pre-professional courses do not count toward the minimum requirement. A list of courses designated as liberal arts is available in the library.
- A college level math course including PSY 115 (MAT 096 and 098 are not considered college level).
- Completion of the equivalent of a college-level intermediate course sequence in a foreign language.
- Completion of the equivalent of at least two years of coursework while enrolled at Wilson; nominations can be made in the third semester (equivalent of 3rd full time).
- A breadth of coursework across the liberal arts and sciences with a variety of courses taken outside the major.
Students interested in membership in the Phi Beta Kappa honor society should discuss that with their freshman/sophomore advisor to plan coursework accordingly.