Office of Adult Degree Programs
1015 Philadelphia Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201-1285
Telephone: 717-262-2025 | Toll-free: 1-800-421-8402
Admission to the Adult Degree Programs is open to any male or female student who minimally graduated from high school or completed a GED four years ago.
In order to complete your application to Wilson College, you will need to take the following steps:
• Complete the admissions application below.
• Type or neatly print the essay. You may copy and paste the essay in the
application below or send via email to email@example.com. Be sure to put
your name on your essay.
• Contact your high school guidance office and have an official transcript sent
directly to the Office of Adult Degree Programs. We have included a form to
assist you with this requirement. **
• If you have a G.E.D., you will need to contact the Department of Education
in the state where you received your diploma. To obtain an official
Pennsylvania G.E.D. transcript, you can either call the Pennsylvania
Department of Education at 717-783-6788 or send a letter to:
Commonwealth Diploma Program
Pennsylvania Department of Education
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333 **
• Contact the registrar at each college at which you have taken courses and
have your official transcripts sent directly to the Office of Adult Degree
Programs. You must provide an official transcript from each college
you attended. We have included a form to assist you with this requirement.
Feel free to duplicate this form as needed. **
• Submit the application below and send the essay and transcript(s) to:
Adult Degree Programs
1015 Philadelphia Avenue
Chambersburg, PA 17201
You will be notified by mail as to your admissions status. Remember, the sooner you apply, the sooner you can be accepted and can begin selecting courses for the upcoming semester.
** For a transcript to be considered an official copy, it must contain the school's seal or an authorized signature, and must be mailed directly to the Wilson College Office of Adult Degree Programs.