Course work, and its equivalent, completed prior to enrolling in the Adult Degree Program (ADP) will be evaluated by Wilson's registrar and transferred for credit to meet your Wilson degree requirements.
- Actual courses taken at other accredited colleges and universities
- College-Level Equivalency Program (CLEP) examinations
- Documented non-collegiate learning acquired through your own life experiences.
Transferability of course credits:
- Each 3 or 4 semester hour course is equivalent to 1 Wilson College course credit.
- A maximum of 9 course credits will be accepted toward an Associate degree.
- A maximum of 22 course credits will be accepted toward a Bachelor degree.
- At least 50% of the major course requirements must be completed at Wilson College.
- Preliminary transcript evaluations will be completed to determine transfer credits.
- The Wilson College Registrar will make the final determination of which credits may be accepted.