Please submit the following materials:
- Application - Complete application for admission and submit electronically your responses to essays in Part V and Part VI.
- $35 non-refundable application fee (check payable to Wilson College)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities attended must be sent directly to the Director of the M. Ed. Program. For Wilson transcripts, please check the box on the M.Ed. transcript form and send the form to Wilson's Registrar. An "unofficial" transcript will be sent, at no cost, to the Director of the M.Ed. This is the only "unofficial" transcript we accept.
- Two letters of recommendation from educators or employers. Please note one letter should be from your current principal or supervisor. Letters should be mailed directly to the Director of the M.Ed. Program.
- Personal interview with the Director of the Master of Education after all of the above materials have been received and reviewed.
Non-degree students may enroll in any Master of Education course for which they have the necessary prerequisites with the approval of the Director of the M.Ed. Program. A student must be formally admitted to the M.Ed. Program prior to enrolling in the fourth M. Ed. course in order for the prior coursework to count towards the degree.