The Admissions Office notifies accepted students about any merit or affiliation scholarship awards the student will receive.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Begin process after January 1
- Some state grant deadlines are as early as March 1
- Wilson College's priority deadline is April 30 for maximum consideration for all types of aid.The college will continue to provide financial aid packages for all students who apply after this date.
- File annually
- You can find tips on the financial aid process online
- Federal code for Wilson College is 003396
The student and the Financial Aid Office will receive the information from the FAFSA. All accepted students will receive an estimated financial aid package based on their FAFSA information. Award packages are sent on a rolling basis beginning late February to all new students as FAFSAs are submitted. All families are encouraged to meet with the Financial Aid staff to discuss the financial aid package and any other questions that they might have.
Occasionally the family situation might change from what is listed on the FAFSA form. A parent might have lost a job, become deceased, or the family might have paid high medical bills that are not reimbursed by insurance.The Financial Aid Office is sensitive to these changes in a family's situation. Please contact the office in writing and provide as many details as possible about these changes. Families are often surprised to learn that the financial aid awards can be readjusted as a result of extenuating circumstances.