Transfer Credit Policy

Transfer students receive credit for courses equivalent to Wilson courses, other liberal arts or major courses as determined by the Registrar.  Technical, vocational and career development courses will not transfer. Previous academic work must be completed with a grade of C or better. Wilson accepts credits from schools accredited by the Regional Association of Colleges and Schools.

How to Apply as a Transfer Student

Transfer Student Admission Process

  • Complete an admission application either on paper or online.
  • Official high school transcript. If you have successfully completed at least four college courses, your high school transcript is only necessary for us to have prior to your enrollment.
  • Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
  • Letter of recommendation from a professor, teacher, or counselor who knows that you are capable of doing college.

College Level Examination Program (CLEP)

The CLEP program offers computerized exams that a student can take at a local testing site to earn credit for a specific course. There are five general exams and 29 subject-specific exams available to all students. This method is the least expensive and results are immediately available in most cases.

  wilson college student

Contact Information

Michael Montana
Assistant Director of Admissions / Transfer Counselor
All transfer students will work with Mike as their counselor