FRIDAY, June 6
10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Registration, Lenfest Lobby. After 8 p.m., keys available at security desk in Lenfest
10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Hankey Center Tours, Hankey Center
• Meet the Archivist – Leigh Rupinski
• Visit the Wilson College Alumnae Missionaries Exhibit
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Bookstore Open, Lenfest
11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Alumnae/i Emporium, Lenfest Lobby
(T-shirts, notecards and other items for sale)
11 a.m. – Noon Alumnae/i College Special Session, Allen Auditorium, Warfield.
• Amy Ensley, Director of the Hankey Center. "Making Connections: Find out how we use the stories of Wilson alumnae to teach students about women’s history, leadership and social justice."
Noon – 1:30 p.m. Lunch, Jensen Dining Hall
2 – 2:45 p.m. Alumnae/i Colleges, Brooks Complex
• History of Stained Glass, Mike Albert ’11, Historic Preservation Services
• Women Under Pressure: the Mark of Innovative Artists, Bob Dickson, Chair/Associate Professor, Fine Arts
• Reimagining the John Stewart Memorial Library, Camilla B. Rawleigh, Vice President for Institutional Advancement and Kathleen Murphy ’67, Library Director
3 – 4 p.m. Alumnae/i College Special Session, Allen Auditorium, Warfield.
• The Rev. Dr. Abigail Rian Evans ’59. "No More Superwoman: Becoming Centered Woman." To learn more about Dr. Evans and her talk, click on this PDF- Rev. Evans' talk and biography
4:30 – 6 p.m. President’s Pines and Maples Society Reception,Hankey Center, by invitation only. Created in 2008, the Pines and Maples Society recognizes all donors who have made a leadership gift of $1,000 or more to the College within the fiscal year. Join President Barbara K. Mistick for an exclusive reception.
6 – 9 p.m. Welcome Event – Celebrate “Proud to be Wilson.” Picnic on the Green, main green. All registered guests are invited to join us on the main green for a family-friendly picnic to celebrate Proud to be Wilson! Your official weekend name tag is your admission ticket. A kids corner will be available to help entertain younger guests. This is a time to show your true colors and start the spirited Odds and Evens competition!
8 p.m. Step-Sing/Song Wars, Norland Hall Porch. Join us in singing the Wilson songs of yesteryear and current songs and chants of Wilson today. Since 2007, the Odds/Evens trophy is awarded by the director of alumnae/i relations based on spirit, creativity and over-all group participation.
8:30 p.m. Under the Stars, Fulton Farm. Join us in celebration of the 20th Anniversary of the Fulton Farm. Relax and unwind in the company of nature and friends—Bonfire, s’mores and music. Transportation available from the front of Lenfest.
9 p.m. Class Lounges
1934, 1939, 1944 - Lower Level Lenfest
1949 - Lower Level Lenfest
1954 - Wellness Lounge, Lenfest
1959 - 3rd Floor, McElwain/Davison
1964 - 2nd Floor, McElwain/Davison
1969 - 2nd Floor Rosenkrans
1974 - 2nd Floor Disert
1979 - 1st Floor Rosenkrans
1984 - 3rd Floor Rosenkrans
1989 - Patterson Lounge, Laird
1994 - Riddle
1999 - Riddle
2004 - Riddle
2009 - Riddle
Women with Children Reunion - Prentis Lounge