Disability Services

Housing Accommodations

Requests for residential housing accommodations can be made by completing the Housing Accommodation Request. This includes requests due to medical conditions,  psychological conditions or disabilities. Please note that proper medical documentation must be submitted to the Academic Support Center along with the Housing Accommodation Request form in order to be considered.


Contact Information

Vickie Locke
Academic Support Center Director
717-264-4141 ext. 3349