RN to BSN
Wilson College Online RN-BSN Program
Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) completion program is designed to be finished in a little as 18 months. The program offers 34 credits to students with a valid nursing license for nursing studies, and an additional 27 to 48 credits for coursework completed as part of their pre-licensure studies. In keeping with national standards, students will complete 38 to 59 credits at Wilson for a total of 120 credits.
Program and course objectives are tied to the following national standards: Essentials of Baccalaureate Education; Recommended Baccalaureate Competencies and Curricular Guidelines for the Nursing Care of Older Adults; Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) Competencies; American Nurses’ Association Code of Ethics and Tiger initiatives.
The BSN Completion Program is designed to take full advantage of the excellent courses already offered at Wilson College. Liberal arts courses are specifically selected on the basis of relevancy to nurses, thus providing an interdisciplinary approach to the thoughtful and deliberate education of nurses.
Wilson College Advantages:
• Flexible program with coursework offered online to accommodate the needs of working adults.
• Students receive 34 credits for a valid nursing license and up to an additional 48 credits for prior coursework.
• The program can be completed in a little as 18 months.
• Free and fast transcript review and program qualification.
- Active RN License in the state in which you practice
- Diploma or associate degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- GPA of at least 2.7 (A lower GPA may be accepted upon interview and conditions set at the discretion of the Program Director).
- Official transcripts from all previous college work
- Admission conference with Nursing Program Director