RN to MSN
The online RN-to-MSN program is intended for those nurses who have a diploma or associate degree in nursing along with at least three years of experience.
Students do not obtain a baccalaureate degree and so need careful advising to ensure that this plan of study is appropriate for their career goals. In this program, students complete three semesters (one year) of bridge courses designed to prepare them for success in a graduate program. After successful completion of the bridge, students enter the MSN program.
- Requires a diploma or associate degree in nursing from an accredited college or university, minimum of 3 years of nursing experience, or a clinical recommendation
- Active RN License in the state in which you practice
- GPA of 3.0 (A lower GPA may be accepted upon interview and conditions set at the discretion of the Program Director.)
- Resume or CV
- One- to two-page essay regarding career goals
- Upon acceptance into the RN-MSN program, additional paperwork may be required.