This checklist mirrors the checklist that you received in your Orientation packet mailing from the Student Development Office. Forms are time sensitive, and we need this information from you in order to prepare for your arrival in August.
Forms due by stated due date or as soon as possible. Forms that are incomplete or not submitted may result in account hold or inability to move into residence hall on move-in day.
Please refer to the New Student Orientation tab at the MyWilson portal page to complete these online forms:
- Orientation and Campus Interest Form
- Housing and Commuter Request Form
- Request for ADA Accommodations
- Meal Plan Selection Form
To complete forms at MyWilson:
- Enable pop-ups in your internet browser.
- Go to: http://www.wilson.edu and click on the MyWilson link found on the bottom of the homepage OR select this URL http://portal.wilson.edu
- Log In by entering "wilson\username" and your Password, both of which have been provided in this mailing in the letter from IT.
- Click OK
- For your first time use, please follow the instructions from IT in the envelope included in your orientation mailing about setting up access to your Wilson email account. Remember official college communications will be through your Wilson account and not to other personal email accounts.
- Click on the "New Student Orientation" tabe near the top of the page. Read the instructions on the New Student Orientation Homepage and complete each online form or survey as required. Note that the drop down menu also contains some useful information to assist you in planning for your first year of college life at Wilson.
- On the left side of the page you will see the full list of forms and surveys that we are asking you to complete. You do not need to do all of them at once, but we do ask that you complete them by the requested due date or as soon as possible.