- Located beside South Hall on the east side of campus - Riddle Hall was built in 1928 and named for Henry Riddle, a trustee from 1900 to 1922. Renovations of Riddle were completed in 1995.
Riddle is the choice of many upperclass students and its suites are comprised of two double rooms (12' x 16') sharing a connecting bathroom (four students total per suite). There are also a few stand-alone double rooms as well as a few single rooms (12' x 11'); some with private bathrooms, a sink and vanity combo, or sharing a "common" bathroom on the hall. Riddle also offers several student lounges, computer room, and fully-equipped kitchen.