Tuition and Fees MFA
2017 TUITION GUARANTEE
Students entering the MFA program in 2017 are guaranteed a total tuition rate of $30,000 (60 semester hours x $500/semester hour = $30,000) through graduation in 2019.
The MFA is on a rolling admissions policy, so students may enter the program in Summer, Fall, or Spring semesters.
Master of Fine Arts 2017 Costs
There is no Application Fee.
- Enrollment Deposit: $400
This is a one-time fee, payable upon acceptance into the program. Students beginning the program in the Summer Residency should pay this fee by June 1st. Those beginning in the Fall or Spring should pay the fee by the time they register for their first semester. Enrollment deposits are non-refundable.
- Tuition: $500 per semester hour
- Summer Residency Housing Costs
- Housing Deposit: $200
This fee is due June 1steach summer, and is refundable following room inspection results and any remaining balance on the student’s account. If the student does not attend the summer session, the deposit is non-refundable. Students pay this fee each summer they live on campus.
- Room Fee: $575
- Single Occupancy rooms are available for the four-week program
- Shared bathroom between two rooms
- Linens are included
- Kitchen access (no campus dining available)
- Free campus parking
- Housing Deposit: $200
- Other Fees
- Diploma/Graduation $110
- Late Payments $75
- Transcript fee $5
- Rush Transcript fee $15
There are no other studio or administrative fees associated with the Master of Fine Arts program. Students are responsible for all of their own travel, material, presentation and other expenses.
Fees and tuition are subject to change for the future cohorts.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card – MasterCard/American Express/Discover/Visa, e-check through OPC (Official
- Payment Plan: A payment plan is available through OPC (Official Payments Corporation). There is a payment plan fee of $65 to set up the payment plan. This fee is charged along with the first payment. For questions on the payment plan, please contact Christina Friese at 717-262-2017, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Union, for information contact Lori Tosten at 717-262-2017 or email@example.com
- Check or Money Order, sent to:
Business Office, Edgar Hall 4th Floor
1015 Philadelphia Avenue, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Contact the Wilson College Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with Federal loans.
Mail applications to:
WILSON COLLEGE MFA
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS – NORLAND HALL
1015 PHILADELPHIA AVENUE
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201