DECISION DAY ACTIVITIES include:
Discussions led by current students, alumnae/i and staff.
- One-on-one meetings with Financial Aid staff.
- Reception with Wilson faculty and staff.
- “Fast Pass” information sessions regarding campus clubs and organizations.
- On-campus activities for accepted students begin Saturday, 3/28.
**SPECIAL DEPOSITED STUDENT ACTIVITIES**
Students who submit an enrollment deposit by 3/13/15 and are able to attend Decision Day, will be invited to campus on
Friday, 3/27, and/or Saturday, 3/28, to accomplish:
- Academic Placement Testing and Advising for fall classes.
- Riding skill evaluations for students planning to ride during their first semester.
(Must also submit riding questionnaire by 3/13/15 for guaranteed riding evaluation.)
- On-campus activities begin Friday, 3/27, for deposited students.
Please join us for
at Wilson College
March 27-28, 2015
This special event includes information and fun and is designed for accepted students and their parents/guardians.
This is a Wilson event like no other! We hope you can attend!
Please "click" to register on-line