ACCEPTED STUDENT DAY ACTIVITIES include:
- Opportunity to meet your future classmates.
- Interactions with current students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- Individual meetings with Financial Aid staff to review your package.
“Fast Pass” information sessions regarding campus clubs and organizations.
- Meet and greet with athletic coaches.
- Parent, faculty and staff reception
- Special dinner to end the day.
- On-campus activities for accepted students begin Saturday, 3/28.
**SPECIAL DEPOSITED STUDENT ACTIVITIES**
Students who submit an enrollment deposit by 3/13/15 and are able to attend Accepted Student Day, will be invited to campus on Friday, 3/27, to accomplish:
- Advising for fall classes.
- Riding skill evaluations for students planning to ride during their first semester.
(Must also submit riding questionnaire by 3/13/15 for guaranteed riding evaluation.)
- Financial Aid appointments
- On-campus activities begin Friday, 3/27, for deposited students.
Please join us for
ACCEPTED STUDENT DAY
at Wilson College
March 28, 2015
This special event includes information and fun and is designed for accepted students and their parents/guardians.
This is a Wilson event like no other! We hope you can attend!
Please "click" to register online