Many alumnae and friends may have their gifts to Wilson matched by their employers. Through company matching gift programs, donors can expand their gifts by following a few simple steps. Through these programs - often extended to retirees as well - donors can double and sometimes triple their gifts. The procedure is oulined here, and a list of matching gift companies appears below.
Matching Gift procedure:
- You get a matching gift form from your employer, usually from the human resource department.
- After completing the form, you send the form, along with the gift to Wilson College.
- Wilson College certifies on the form that it has received the gift and that it meets the college’s guidelines for receiving a matching gift.
- The college returns the form to the company.
- The company verifies the eligibility of the employee and sends a check to the college.
Click here to find out if your company will match your gift (even if you are retired)!
If you have any questions about matching gift programs, please call 717-262-2010 ext. 3182 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.