Ways to Give

Make a non-cash gift to Wilson College

Many people choose to make gifts of art, antiques, books, horses or other personal property. Use the links in the right hand column of this page for information on the proper tax forms for use in this case.

Contact the Office for Institutional Advancement at 717-262-2010 for more information on this type of giving.

Contact Information

Camilla B. Rawleigh
Vice President for Institutional Advancement
717-262-2010 ext. 3404
Toll Free: 866-446-8660

Denise M. McDowell
Senior Director of Advancement Services, Stewardship and the Wilson Fund
717-262-2010 ext. 3181
Toll Free: 866-446-8660


Helpful Forms and Instruction

IRS Form 8283
Instructions for IRS Form 8283