The Admissions Office notifies accepted students about any merit or affiliation scholarship awards the student will receive.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Begin process after October 1.
- Some state grant deadlines are as early as March 1.
- Wilson College's priority deadline is April 30 for maximum consideration for all types of aid.The college will continue to provide financial aid packages for all students who apply after this date.
- File annually.
- You can find tips on the financial aid process online.
- Federal code for Wilson College is 003396.
The student and the Financial Aid Office will receive the information from the FAFSA. All accepted students will receive an estimated financial aid package based on their FAFSA information. Award packages are sent on a rolling basis beginning in mid-November to all new students as FAFSAs are submitted. All families are encouraged to meet with the financial aid staff to discuss the financial aid package and any other questions that they might have.
Occasionally the family situation might change from what is listed on the FAFSA form. A parent might have lost a job, become deceased, or the family might have paid high medical bills that are not reimbursed by insurance. The Financial Aid Office is sensitive to these changes in a family's situation. Please contact the office in writing and provide as many details as possible about these changes. Families are often surprised to learn that the financial aid awards can be readjusted as a result of extenuating circumstances.
- Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Net Price Calculator
- Affording Your Wilson Education
- Applying for Aid
- Financial Aid Award Process
- International Student Aid
- Official Payment Plans
- Payment Options
- Types and Sources of Aid
- Policies and Procedures
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct
- Glossary of Terms
- Contact Us