Skip to Section Subnavigation Skip to Page Content
For first-year and transfer students.
Associate and bachelor's degree programs for men and women 4 full years out of high school.
Elementary, middle level and secondary certification for men and women with a bachelor's degree.
Skip to Page Content
If no, please call 717-262-2045 to give your name and Social Security number so that we may process your information correctly.
It is the student’s responsibility to inquire to the Office of Financial Aid to determine if she/he qualifies for Financial Aid for this semester. Please contact the Business Office with questions concerning payment. All payments must be made to the Business Office.
• I agree that I am responsible for my financial obligation to Wilson College.
• Default of Financial Obligation
• I agree, that in default of any financial obligation to Wilson College, I agree to pay all costs and expenses incurred by Wilson College, including collection agency costs and reasonable attorney fees, in collection of any sum that is due.
• I agree that if I owe a financial obligation to Wilson College, Credit Bureau reports may be reviewed by collection agencies.
• I understand that in the event of default that academic transcripts and grades will not be released until the debt is paid in full.
• My signature confirms my understanding of the Financial Obligation as described above.