How To Apply
Please arrange to have the following materials forwarded to the Admissions Office:
- Official copy of your high school transcript with English translation.
- Official copies of college transcripts from ALL colleges/universities attended (transfer applicants only).
- English Language Test, such as TOEFL or IELTS or STEP, required from students whose native language is not English.
- TOEFL scores of 500 or higher or 61 on the internet-based test. The TOEFL college code for Wilson is 2979.
- IELTS minimum score of 5.0.
- STEP score minimum of Pre-1st.
- SAT or ACT scores will also fulfill the English Language Test requirement