Affiliations and Accreditations
Wilson College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market St., Philadelphia, Pa. 19104-2680. (Telephone: 215-662-5606.) Programs in education are accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. The Veterinary Medical Technology program is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
In student programs, policies and services and in employment practices, the College adheres to all non-discrimination and affirmative action policies required under Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as well as Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended in 1977.
Institutional memberships include
- Association of American Colleges and Universities,
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities
- American Council on Education
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- College Entrance Examination Board
- Council of Independent Colleges
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania
- National Council for Research on Women
- Tuition Exchange, Inc.
- Women's College Coalition.