Graduate Students Applying for Financial Aid

Graduate students interested in applying for federal student loans should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Wilson College’s federal code is 003396.  Students must file the FAFSA every academic year before aid can be processed. 

The Financial Aid Office will process financial aid for all admitted students who have filed a FAFSA.  An award letter will be sent to the student outlining the available aid.

Students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) to receive financial aid.  SAP is evaluated at the end of every semester and summer.  Graduate students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and successfully complete at least 80% of all credits cumulatively attempted.

Wilson College
1015 Philadelphia Ave.
Chambersburg, PA 17201
QUESTIONS?      |      1015 Philadelphia Ave., Chambersburg, PA 17201      |      717-264-4141      |