Curricular Practical Training must be an integral part of established curriculum. You must have a specific and definite job location and job offer in order to apply for CPT.  This may be a full-time or part-time internship, work experience or practicum.  Because you will earn academic credit, you must pay Wilson tuition during your practical experience. 

Students who work fulltime for 12 months or more during CPT will not be eligible for OPT.

What do I need for CPT?

  • A completed Wilson CPT form (above)
  • Authorization from the International Student & Scholar Services office
  • A letter from the employer indicating the job title, dates of employment, number of hours per week, place of employment, and a brief description of the work
  • A completed internship packet available at Career Services with all signatures submitted to the Registrar's Office
  • Your current I-20
  • A photocopy of your I-94 (front and back)
  • Register for internship course and pay Wilson College tuition for the credit(s) you will earn on your internship