Members invest financially and/or physically to support the mission of the Fulton Center. Your Fulton Farm Market Share works to develop mind, body and spirit of a wider community through engagement and education. We train up the next generation of farmers, employ undergraduate interns and student workers, and use a good deal of volunteer labor. We host a variety of sustainability-focused educational experi- ences for the college as well as the local community. Educational and community activities are open to all.
How it Works
1. Choose a buy-in amount that best suits your needs, budget and lifestyle.
2. Send in your registration and payment using the attached form.
3. When prompted, set up your account at our online store, Local Line.
4. Our online store is open weekly, with campus pick-up on Wednesday afternoons, 2-5pm.
5. Reload your market card as needed.
Summer shares begin in June
Pick-up on Wednesday afternoons from 2 to 5 p.m.
Lenfest Commons, Wilson College
Learn more about the 2020 Fulton Farm Market Share Program and sign up here.
Dr. Edward Wells
Chair of Environmental Studies