If a student still has need for additional resources after receiving a Federal Direct Student Loan or PLUS Loan, there are several private lenders that provide loans to students.  Most dependent students may need a co-signer for these private loans.

Once you and your family have considered federal loan options, you can apply for a private educational loan through a bank, credit union or other lender.  These funds can also be used to pass past due balances for prior terms.

Wilson College has not received any financial benefits from private lenders in exchange for providing loans to our students and families.  Lenders can be found using an internet search or by contacting your privae lending institution or you may compare lenders by using the Credible website.   Contact the Financial Aid Office to see if there are any other options available.