Once you have submitted all TCP application materials, interviewed and been accepted, please follow the below steps to enroll in your first TCP course:
- Check your transcript evaluation and suggested course plan
- Check the Newsletter for registration dates
- For a 100-400 level course, we ask that you email the Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include your full legal name, address, phone number, anticipated completion date of the program, specific semester and course section that you are requesting.
- For a 500 level, graduate course please complete the TCP to Enroll in a Graduate Course form
- Once you are enrolled in your first Wilson course, you will receive an email from IT with your Wilson email, username and password.
- The Education Office and many of the College offices will convert to using your Wilson email instead of personal.
- Check your Wilson email daily!