Military veterans, active-duty personnel, dependents of veterans, National Guard and Reservists may receive educational benefits at Wilson College.   Graduate students may receive federal VA benefits or tuition assistance.

Students with VA benefits must complete a Wilson authorization form each semester or summer session for the Financial Aid Office to process benefits.

Check out these websites for more information:
VA and DOD portal to apply for benefits, check status and view payment history