Wilson College students are curious, engaged and energized by learning. Discover how these students and graduates can contribute to your success by joining your organization as an intern or employee. Contact Linda Boeckman at 717-262-2616 or email@example.com to learn more.
Employers: Log in/register at Handshake here.
Handshake Employer Support site
Make sure you're adding our school - reference this article!
Employer Career Development Information
- Mentor a student: We recognize that your experience is valuable and can help shape the future of students.
- Host a job shadow student: Allowing a student to job shadow you for half a day or more can help students understand the real world as it relates to careers.
- Host an extern for a two to three-week experience in which they may complete a brief project and can gain an understanding of career opportunities.
- Host a group of students for a site visit: This allows you to share your brand with students and informs them about opportunities and sharing professional skills.
- Host an information table in our student union building: Tables are available for you to reserve and allow you to interact with students and inform them about your organization.
- Host an intern: Offering opportunities to our students gives them much-appreciated real-world experience.
- Host an information session or networking session: Details can be customized to fit your needs.
- Participate in professional skills training workshops: Students learn from your experience related to resumes, interviewing, networking or career paths within your industry.
- Participate in job fairs: We hold several job and internship fairs each year.
Undergraduate Majors by Program
English (concentrations in Creative Writing,
Literary Studies and Media Writing)
Associate Degree Programs
Accelerated Master’s Programs in the Humanities and Applied Leadership Wilson College’s Master of Humanities and Master of Applied Leaderships programs offer a 4+1 option for first-time undergraduates and a 2+2+1 option for undergraduate transfer students.
For more information visit the Undergraduate Programs Admissions Page
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Teacher Certification
- Pre-Professional Programs
- Academic Calendar and Events
- Academic Support Center
- Study Abroad
- Advanced Placement
- Learning Opportunities
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Fulton Center for Sustainability Studies
- Hankey Center and Archives
- Equestrian Center
- Course Catalog