Master of Fine Arts 2020 Costs
There is no Application Fee.
- Tuition: $515 per semester hour
- Program Fee: $3,000
- This fee covers the cost of the Mentor Program in the student's first fall and spring semesters. Following successful completion of the first year, Wilson covers the cost of the mentor program in the student's thesis year (year two in the program).
- Summer Residency Housing Costs
- Room Fee: $590
- Single Occupancy rooms are available for the four-week program
- Shared bathroom between two rooms
- Linens are included
- Kitchen access (no campus dining available)
- Free campus parking
- Room Fee: $590
- Other Fees
- Diploma/Graduation $110
- Late Payments $75
- Transcript fee $5
- Rush Transcript fee $15
There are no other studio or administrative fees associated with the Master of Fine Arts program. Students are responsible for all of their own travel, material, presentation and other expenses.
Fees and tuition are subject to change for future cohorts.
Payment can be made by:
- Credit Card – MasterCard/American Express/Discover/Visa, e-check through OPC (Official Payments Corporation), accessible from www.wilson.edu, My Wilson Portal. For questions or help with this payment option, contact the Student Services Center at 717-262-2016 or
- Payment Plan - A payment plan is available through ACI Payments Inc. There is a payment plan fee of $65 to set up the payment plan. This fee is charged along with the first payment. For questions on the payment plan, please contact Student Services Center at 717-262-2016, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Union, for information contact Lori Tosten at 717-264-2212 or email@example.com
- Check or Money Order, sent to:
Student Services Center
1015 Philadelphia Avenue, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Contact the Wilson College Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with Federal loans.
Apply online through www.wilson.edu