If you already have a professional license click here to learn more about Wilson’s LPN-BSN, RN-BSN, RN-MSN and MSN programs. If you are starting to look into nursing as a career choice, keep reading to learn about Wilson’s four-year nursing major:
The baccalaureate of science (BSN) in nursing program at Wilson College has been specifically designed to address several key issues:
- Create a curriculum that meets evidence-based recommendations by the National Academies of Medicine, The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the Carnegie Foundation
- Integrate nursing education with community services as part of clinical experiences, thus creating graduates who are competent to practice in a variety of settings
- Offer students an education that addresses the demand for nurses who excel in clinical judgment, collaboration, communication, and patient safety
- Courses are designed so that instead of lecture, the focus is on active learning where students learn how to use information with respect to caring for patients
There’s never been a better time to invest in your future.
Nursing Program News
- Nursing Inquiry Request
- Apply Online
- Transcript Request
- Nursing Program Comparison
- Program Mission
- Nursing Faculty
- Sigma Theta Tau at Wilson
- Nursing Handbook 2021-23
Professional Licensure Notice
In earning your BSN from Wilson College Nursing, you will meet all of the necessary requirements to sit for the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX – RN) and can move forward with Nursing Licensure in the state of Pennsylvania.
Other states that Wilson College Nursing graduates have sat for the NCLEX – RN include: Maryland, Florida, New York, Louisiana, Virginia and West Virginia .
If you plan to practice your nursing profession in a state not listed above, please visit nursinglicensure.org for requirements by state.